These tips help create more structure when starting a training program with your existing dog too!
If you’ve adopted a new dog from your local animal shelter, you’re likely hoping that your choice is a good fit for your family and for the lucky dog that you brought home. If you want to get off to the best start, or if it’s already been a few weeks, and some frustration with your new furry friend has already started to creep in, then this eBook is for you!
You’ll learn about:
- The honeymoon phase with adopted dogs
- How adopted dogs think about their new environment
- Creating an environment to retrain an existing dog
- The freedom/responsibility quotient and how to create structure
- 10 things you can do right away to create structure for your new (or existing) dog
While we may contact you via email in the future, to alert you to new courses or information about The Dog’s Way, we want you to know we’ll never sell or give your email or contact information to anyone else for any reason.